With ‘Smart Stability’ system fitted as standard and integrated with the hydraulic support legs, the LOC tower light takes on site safety to the next level.
Automatically sensing a change in the stability of the tower light due to changing ground conditions or inclement weather, the HD-S will automatically lower the 9m mast to a ‘safe position’, minimising the risk of catastrophic roll over. 1000 hour service intervals and LOC Shadow telemetry fitted as standard compliment a class-leading product offer.
- Safest tower light in the market.
- ‘Smart Stability’ system manages weather and changing ground conditions automatically.
- ‘Shadow’ Telemetry as standard.
- Wind resistance measured as greater than all comparable competitor models.
- 4 x Hydraulically controlled raise/lower stabiliser legs.
- Hydraulic mast lifting system.
- Individual on/off lamp switches.
|Mast max height||9000mm|
|Lamps||4x1000w metal halide|
|Fuel tank capacity||180L|
|Running time||94 hours|
|Standard service intervals||1000 hours|