A true hybrid, the HD-E uses LED lights to minimise fuel consumption and environmental waste. The hybrid specification ensures the engine only runs when power is required to charge the systems power pack. This minimises noise pollution and unnecessary engine use, while the engine management system works to ensure the engine is always running under optimal load to maximise engine life. In keeping with all LOC products, the HD-E tower lights come with the ‘Smart Stability’ system fitted as standard and integrated with the hydraulic support legs. LOC tower lights take site safety to the next level.
- ‘Smart Stability’ system manages weather and changing ground conditions automatically.
- 4 x Hydraulically controlled raise/lower stabiliser legs.
- ‘Shadow’ Telemetry as standard.
- Wind resistance measured as greater than all comparable competitor models.
- Hydraulic mast lifting system.
- Individual on/off lamp switches.
- 3kva 230v power outlets with MCB protection.
- Hybrid generator system: Charging battery bank when required.
|Mast max height||9000mm|
|Lamps||4x160w LED lamps|
|Fuel tank capacity||180L|
|Running time||94 hours|
|Standard service intervals||1000 hours|