It has a spacious, well ventilated interior to reduce odors due to simple, yet important features. A combination of floor and molded-in wall vents promote continuous air flow. The urinal drains down the vent pipe, which prevents unwanted tank odors from venting back into the cabana. The seat is positioned at the furthest point from the urinal, away from odor and user’s direct sight. Together, these features produce a more comfortable, pleasant experience for the end user.
Operationally, the Mondo is a low-maintenance, easy-to-service restroom with a long history of durability. Using fewer parts made from high density polyethylene, the Mondo can withstand impact and abusive handling without cracking or breaking. The features which make the Mondo easy to clean and service are the front sloping tank top, slightly domed floor and smooth, deep sumped tank. Adding slope to the tank and floor surface forces liquids to drain, not puddle, and the sumped tank improves chemical coverage and assures quick, complete waste removal.
- Spacious, well ventilated interior to reduce odours.
- Low maintenance and easy-to-service restroom.
- Standard tank volume 265 Litres.
- Available with hot (240V 16 Amp connection) or cold wash.
- Model to connect to the mains available.
- It comes with hand wash and hand gel sanitiser dispenser as standard.
- Available with the following options: cold water, hot water and mains connection.
|Standard tank volume||265L|
|Door opening height||1937mm|
|Door opening width||619mm|